Sunday, August 23, 2009

Not Very Productive

This biking season has not been that great. I started out strong but as of late have had some lower back problems, hence the lack of reporting on interesting bike rides. I was tiling the floor in a bathroom I had just built in the basement and I must have twisted or strained my back since then I can not ride for longer than 1-1.5hrs without discomfort. I have been doing exercises and going to physio but it doesn't seem to be getting better. I still want to cycle and I am going shopping for a recumbent bicycle as I am hoping that it will be more comfortable to ride than my standard diamond frame bicycle. There are no dealers in the area so I might not have much luck finding a recumbent bicycle in the area. I am planning a vacation in October so I may have to travel to find a new ride. Road Trip?

No comments: